Diesal pump mondeo

I am gettign real poor fuel consumption on my mondeo, it has just been for an mot i was told that the car has real high emiisions, could this be why i am getting fewer miles, it is doing my head in. Any idea's or suggestion would be great. it is 1.8 td lx, hatchback 1998 r reg. thansk you.

Yes.... high emissions usually goes hand in hand with poor fuel mileage. I am not familiar with the Mondeo and you sound mechanically challenged.... I can only suggest you take it to a shop that friends and relatives recommend.

Reply to
Jim Warman