EB 2000 mirrors

Hello ¡¡

I'm looking for the 2 exterior mirrors for my eddie bauer 2000 5.0 V8. Here in mexico are very hard to find and too expensive. If someone can help me with information about a website wich has international delivery I'll be very thankfull.

The mirrors have power, heat & puddle ligh.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Jose A. Garcia Escobar

Your best bet is still eBay.

I only found a right-side heated/lamped mirror this time, but you'll find the other one if you keep looking. The OEM sellers that sell these also regularly sell taillights and other expensive parts.

I'm sure you could work out cheaper shipping with the seller.

HTH...

Reply to
JonnyCab®