EGR Vacuum hose removal?

99 V8 If I remove the Vac hose from the EGR when motor is hot and at idle, should there be any change in the idle?
Reply to
Sonny

Hello Jim, Whats electonic EGR? Is the valve itself electrically driven rather than vacumn driven. Also, do any of the Explorer engines have throttle-by-wire systems? I've heard that at least one of the new F150 engines has it.

Reply to
DriveSpy