engine block coolant drain plug on 93 explorer (4.0L pushrod)

I was reading instructions for draining & flushing the cooling system in my ford service manual. It says "5. Remove drain plug on cylinder block to allow engine to drain if necessary." My haynes manual also says something about draining the block, but neither goes into further detail of where its located... no pictures, etc.

Does anyone happen to know where this is located?

Thanks, Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Walker