EVR circuit failure (Code 558) and EGR valve opening not detected (Code 332)

'94 Explorer 4.0 180k Miles.

I've been fighting low mileage (15-16 highway now, 20-21 three months ago)and Code 332 (EGR valve opening not detected) problems for a while now and they are driving me nuts!!

I've replaced the DPFE, EGR Valve and EGR Vacuum Solenoid, everything and I still get the error code 332 and now also the Code 558, EVR circuit failure.

Vacumn tubes from DPFE seem OK, though I have not checked the EGR tube to exhaust.

Any thoughts on this, I'm going NUTS NUTS NUTS!

marCAD

Reply to
CADman