Exploirer 94 Check-Engine Light

Hello,

I am from Germany and own a Explorer 94 with 4.0L engine (160 hp) an

110000 miles. In the last time the check-enige light turn on after 100 to 115 (160 to 180 km) miles on the autobahn. I "normal" speed is 90 to 95 mph (140 to 150 km/h).

Any hints for the reason?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Dunkel

There are many reasons for the CEL to set.... send me a very, very, very large bank draft and I'll try to list each and every one. OTOH, have the codes scanned.... indicate which codes are Continuous Memory and which codes are On Demand. If there are no on demand codes, have the engine running self test performed and have any codes retrieved there listed as well.

Sorry, guy.... there are too many things that will set the CEL and we need a lot more info than what you're offering.

Jim Warman