explorer

need help have a 95 explorer limited and the lamp outage module burned . this module is located under consule and is for the diagnostic display on consule. now the tail,brake,headlights,parking lamps not working only in the back. can I cut the plug for this module and bypass the wires need wiring diagram to see what wirs are for what on that plug so I can connect the wiers to bypass. HELP

Reply to
ford-guy

Had similar problem with my 95EB. Somewhere on the net, I got a picture of the LOM and some guy gave directions for soldering it. The board is pretty simple and I could see the break in solder between points, once I knew what to look for. My left headlight was out before the repair. I had a tech guy at work re-solder the joint (very small area, so I left it to a pro). Otherwise search Ebay for a LOM (saw a few 2 years ago). I wouldn't try to just eliminate it.

Ted

Reply to
Ted