Explorer Alignment

I think I remember a thread last year on front-end alignment which mentioned a company which offered technically advanced alignment which exceeded all others.

I have not been able to find such a thread in the archive.

Does anyone have such info to relay?

Jack

Reply to
Jack

Perhaps they were referring to the alignment machine made by Hunter.

Reply to
Andy Barkl

If you have a Jack Williams tire center nearby get them to do the alignment. I used their shop for an alignment (and tires). What a difference and they provided a computer printout that showed which wheels needed to be lined-up. All for a reasonable cost IMO.

Reply to
bronzebeetle

I had mine done at Les Schwab, same deal. They provided a printout of the before and after data, with the specs for comparison. Being a technical type, I like seeing what was wrong and how well it came out compared to specs.

And the acid test- it drove great afterwards. As you said, the price was quite reasonable. I used to take it to a place that did good work, but was expensive.

-Paul

Reply to
carbide

I had mine done at Les Schwab, same deal. They provided a printout of the before and after data, with the specs for comparison. Being a technical type, I like seeing what was wrong and how well it came out compared to specs.

And the acid test- it drove great afterwards. As you said, the price was quite reasonable. I used to take it to a place that did good work, but was expensive.

-Paul

Reply to
oklaman