explorer parts for sale

I am parting out a 1991 Explorer located in Niagra Falls Ontario Canada, good motor ect Trans has crack in housing

Reply to
boogieman

Looking for a driver's side interior door handle, the part you pull on to close the door. My Exp. is a '94 but I think the '91 handle will fit.

I can send a photo of the piece I want.

Reply to
Gordon S. Hlavenka

Why not get a used transmission at a salvage yard to keep it running, unless it has body cancer from road salt and other perils that other vehicles of the north have?

Reply to
Richard Ray

I was wondering if you have the inside door panels for your 91 explorer. is it 2 door or 4 door?

Reply to
babycare814