Explorer Sport Center Console??

i'm looking for a stock replacement center console for my 1998 ford explorer sport 2 door. an aftermarket one would be awesome to. does anyone know of a place to purchase a center floor console that fits an explorer sport 2 door?????????

Reply to
luk84

If you are looking for the console covering replacement, I used the kit you can get at

for $24.99 and have been very happy with the results. The Ford dealer wanted $120 for a replacement!

Reply to
Mike B