Flashing OD light

My 95 Explorer suddenly started flashing the OD Off light. Overdrive still works but the 1-2 upshift and downshift is very harsh. Anyone have an idea what could be causing this? I was driving off road and am now looking for any wiring damage under the car. Thanks.

Reply to
cadshop

This was fixed by simply connecting a code reader and reading all error codes. The test procedure evidently cleared the problem.

Reply to
cadshop

I need 1 of those readers !!!!!!

Reply to