Ford Explorer 1998 Sensor Needed.

And a UK Finis number of 4177303 That may help?

So If you think that you maybe able to help us out with the price and availability on this one or give us a contact that might.

We would then arrange the purchase either with yourself or the supplier, or get the Ford dealer who is working on the vehicle to make contact themselves.

We would appreciate any help on this matter.

Thank you. Julian.

Reply to
API