Ford Explorer XLS 99

Ibought a explorer 1999 in auction, it came only with the key. I bought on ebay 2 remote keyless fob with programing insttructions and it dint on my explorer but work great on the expedition. How I detect if my explorer is equiped with the oem keyless fob system?

Reply to
Cycleman

Another example of "excellent written communication skills."

================

"Cycleman" wrote

key. I bought on

and it dint on my

my explorer is

Reply to
CWLee

The poster may not have English as his/her first language?

Reply to
Steve S.

"Steve S." wrote

Possible, but I don't think that is likely. Based on reading many posts from several newsgroups, those whose English is not their first language present quite a different pattern of errors.

Make it a Bud-lite! :-)

==============

skills."

the

insttructions

detect if

Reply to
CWLee

How 'bout this, mister head up his butt ... the poster's domain returns to "Centennial de Puerto Rico", and his mail address is "Pe Perez" ... based on my reading of many posts, most idiots from haaaavard can't figure out where a post is coming from, believe that the Usenet is their personal playground, and generally have their heads up their butts.

Reply to
Larry St. Regis

This from an one of the more erudite Yale grads, no doubt.

Jack

Reply to
Jack

"Larry St. Regis" wrote

... based on

figure out where

personal playground,

Ah, yes. I know what you mean. Harvard isn't the same as it used to be. :-( Besides that, I'm not either! :-)

---------- CWLee A woman, without her man, is nothing. A woman: without her, man is nothing. Punctuation DOES make a difference!

Reply to
CWLee

Reply to