Ford parts online?

Good afternoon.

Any recommendations for an online source for Ford OEM parts? I found one that claims to have the parts that I need ("newfordparts-dot-com"), but I have no idea about their reputation.

Thanks

-Mark

Reply to
Mark G.

My experience:

1) Rock Auto: a large online source, serving almost any brand. Large selection, good prices, fast shipping, nice catalog.

2) Bob Utter Genuine Ford Parts - a Texas Ford dealer that sells online. Not the cheapest, but will probably be much less than your local dealer in most cases. And may be faster too -- after all, nobody stocks the less common parts anyway. I had reasonably good experience with them.

To restate the obvious, I am not connected with these businesses in any way, other than being an occasional customer.

Search the archives of this group for more. A couple weeks ago someone posted a link to another 'genuine Ford dealer' that does business online, and presumably has good prices.

Reply to
Happy Traveler

"Happy Traveler" wrote in news:uZmdncS67NhTgbfVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Everything he said, especially about Rock Auto, they're great. But if you can't find it at Rock Auto this place is pretty good:

's a dealer out of Las Vegas. Prices way better than your local dealer.

Reply to
akheel