Ford Remote Start

I have a 2002 Explorer EB looking into getting a remote start system.

I was asking about using the Gold system and keeping use of the Keypads on the door. He said not possible. However one dealer I called mentioned there is a new ford system out there that they had just got some initial info on. He said that one would be able to do that. He didn't have any more info on the system. Does anyone here know anything about this system or a dealer in the chicago area that has it?

Reply to
JaWise