FS: 1993 Ford Explorer Limited

Truly the end of an era. My 93 explorer limited has served me beyond well, but I will be moving to a smaller, newer car due to gas reasons (not the farting variety - she guzzles gasoline). So, I am selling this super-reliable beast of a truck for $2,000 or best offer, so that I can downgrade to a small piece of crap that won't kill me every time I pull in to Petro Canada:

- 1993 Ford Explorer Limited Edition

- Deep cranberry metallic

- Leather seats, power everything

- PICTURE CAN BE EMAILED TO YOU UPON REQUEST

First, the bad:

- Windshield has a crack that will need replacing, even though I have been driving itfor a year like this (Apple Autoglass quoted $210, probably cheaper elsewhere)

- Brake pads need replacing

- Serpentine belt has a crack

- 4WD doesn't want to turn on, but mysteriously works when you tap the transfer case

- The engine "ticks"

- Pushing 342,000km

- A/C condensor has a leak

- Some rust on the body, but nothing horrible

The good:

- Radiator, front bumper, starter, water pump, fuel pump, rotors, clamps, tires, fuel tank all replaced within the past 1 1/2 years

- All of the goodies that come with a Limited still work: Cruise control, temp display, power leather seats

- in the 2 years that I have owned the truck, not once has it ever broken down or left me stranded, and continues to start up right away and run like a reliable beast

- Transmission, engine in good condition

- Pushing 342,000km without any problems

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca with any questions. I work 9-6 Mon-Fri up at Finch and Dufferin, so I could only show the truck weeknights after 7:15pm in the Dufferin/Bloor area.

Reply to
scironi