FS: 2003-2004 Ford Expedition XLT 4x4 Set of Four Wheels

My brother recently purchased a new 2003 Ford Expedition XLT 4x4 and upgraded his wheels to a bigger size, so the wheels that came on the vehicle new he is selling. These are 17" and are the 6 lug nut pattern. He took them off the same week he bought he vehicle so they are in excellent condition. They will fit just about any Ford truck that takes the 6 lug nut pattern. I have two photos available so if you email me directly, I can email you them. These retail for around $250 each through Ford. He is looking at getting $300 or best offer for the set of four. I am in the Seattle area.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Jon

Reply to
Kinsella5