FS A/C Compressor

For sale a rebuilt AC compressor for a 1993 explorer. I just got the thing and installed it on the car myself and after two days the clutch stopped engaging. Not knowing what I do not know thought the compressor was bad. Bought a new compressor and had it install by a service station, then that compressor clutch stopped working, come to find out it was a bad switch causing the clutch not to engage ($320 dollar lesson (new compressor then a switch)). So I have this good rebuilt, selling for 90 dollars to include shipping to your address. Thanks, Sean

Reply to
Sean Hotaling