FS: A4LD transmission - used - $150

I have a used Ford A4LD Transmission that is supposed to be working fine, except for possibly a bent flex plate. I bought it off of a guy in L.A. that said he converted his truck to a manual transmission, because he was just getting into taking his truck for some serious off roadin'. He said it was working fine when he pulled it, that he had some time off work, and it was a do it now , or wait another year type thing. I'm pretty sure it was out of a 1991 Ranger w/4.0 =4 wheel drive. Supposed to be a straight swap to an Explorer. And I know that the A4ld is also used in the Aerostar Van, but I don't know if it's a straight swap or not. And have no idea how much it takes to use it in a non-4x4.

It is being sold as-is. Everything above is the truth and as much as I know.

I can be reached @707-554-4707 - Ask 4 James

Vallejo, CA 94590

$150 It will be sold to the first person to show up w/ the cash.

I accept CASH, cash, and CaSh. Thanks

I was going to use it in my explorer, but ran into some money, so I went ahead and had my Explorers existing transmission rebuilt w/warranty so that I won't have to worry about it for at least 12 months.

It comes with the torque converter.

Reply to
news