fuel pump problems, stalled out won't restart.

92 explorer stalled while on highway, bucked and popped. I had no fuel flow. changed fuel pump, checked reset. vehicle will not start. any ideas?
Reply to
kingj

Clogged fuel filter?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

Electrical.

Reply to
Frank Berger

Reply to
Big Shoe

I just know that every I time one of my cars "bucked" (I don't know what "popped" means) it turned out to be electrical - most often bad spark plug wires. I'm not saying it couldn't be fuel, but I thought the odds were with electrical.

Reply to
Frank Berger