fuel pump relay

I have a 91 ford explorer and I am trying to fine the relay switch, I have the print out where auto zone said it should be, but its not there or I'm blind...Can anyone help.

Reply to
ldisfine

Idisfine:

IIRC the FPR for your truck is in the power distribution box under the hood. Small black plastic cube +/- 1"x1"x1". There are probably two or three of them in the PDB used for different functions.

HTH,

-Steve ('94 EB 4x4)

Reply to
SteveS