Fuse Panel-2003 Explore Sport

Can anyone point me to a diagram (which fuse is which) for the fuse panel for my 2003 Explorer? There is not a word in the manuel about the fuse panel at all. Thanks. FM

Reply to
Frank Mancuso

Are you sure? I just pulled up the online copy of the Owner's Guide for a

2003 Explorer (4 door) and the panel layouts are clearly shown on pages 182 through 192 in the roadside emergency section. (see
.

Regards,

Ed White

Reply to
C. E. White

.

Thanks. It was on p.126 in mine, but somehow I missed it.

Reply to
Frank Mancuso