Goodbye Explorer

I had 4 great years with my 98' XLT but a bigger family and different needs made me buy a Honda Odyssey. Now my Explorer needs to find a new loving home.

This group have been very helpful throughout the time I owned my Explorer along with the great forums at

I know Jim willsay enough with it but He is one of the people who caused me to come lookfor advice here).

So here it is:

zoti