Has this newsgroup died?

I haven't seen ANYTHING posted here since the 13th. Have things been extremely quiet or is there a problem with my news server. If the latter is the problem, I guess I'll never see any replies confirming it.

Oh well.........................

Reply to
cant_believe_you_asked_this

Yeah, the 13th. I have a Dodge truck, but I drove my dad's '98 Explorer

160 miles yesterday. 100*F weather, and the A/C still blows frosty on it's original charge. Wilshire Blvd through Beverly Hills is rough.
Reply to
Beryl

It's not your server it's just that everyone's Explorers have all been fixed and everything is just perfect now.

Reply to
Ulysses

or traded, or wrecked. or....

It's not your server it's just that everyone's Explorers have all been fixed and everything is just perfect now.

Reply to
trailer

Reply to
Big Shoe

pretty much agree with what you say, but not sure about the quality since I don't have a later model.

I recently traded my 2000 Limited. Although I kind of miss the car, I had a lot of problems when I purchased it (new). It was just a hassle to keep returning to dealer to fix this, fix that, etc., although the dealer was pretty good.

I decided to pass on Ford this time-now driving a Honda.

Reply to
trailer

or parked due to gas prices.

Reply to
S/B 954RR

no, all the explorers are running well or parked .

ds549