Help!

I have a '99 Explorer Sport and recently the Check Engine light switched on. The engine idles roughly and acceleration is hesitant, especially over 30 miles. Can anyone give me any tips for dealing with this problem?

Reply to
Myrth

Have the codes scanned.... it helps to know if a code is On Demand or Memory..... give us the numbers and a better descripton of the symptoms and we can help. Absolutely DO NOT tell us what the parts weenie thinks is the problem.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Reply to
Gerald Riggs

Replace the 02 Censor. It is located around the manifold and it a $10.00 part. The other thing you want to check is your alternator if this wont fix it.

Cheers

Reply to
Sparky

Welcome to planet earth.... please don't stay too long.....

Reply to
Jim Warman