Help changing coolant please!!!

For a 1993 Ford Explorer 4x4 4dr...

I busted a heater hose which of course leaked a lot of coolant solution. I've subsequently replaced the busted hose but temporarily used just water for the cooling system. I read Dr. Bob's instructions on changing the coolant from the Explorer Mtce page and he mentions a drain plug. I've crawled underneath and can't find it. If facing the vehicle, where would it be, lower left or lower right? Specifically where? Thanks!!!

Reply to
Zilla

It's on the radiator. It will come out of the "tank" part of the radiator on the bottom.

Reply to
JaWise