Hey Jim Warman

Thanks for all your selfless devotion to this group.

Reply to
Sauger

I'll second that.

And "putting up with you" is definitely *not* how I would put it. I'd say it's more like, "I can't wait to hear how he's going to tell them how to fix that."

You're good people. :)

Reply to
JonnyCab®

Amen! I wish you were running for governor in California...I'd vote for ya!

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I'll second Tom and third JonnyCab! You're awsome!

Reply to
San Mateo

Jim,

you have a following in Europe too, my '97 runs like a brand new car thanks to your advice to others. Your sane words were one of the top reasons for me buying an import ( we dont 'see' many cars as imports in this country, despite the obvious)

thanks

Reply to
T Kiely

/Richard

I'll just save time and say AMEN to the whole thing. Thanks Jim

/Richard

Reply to
Debbie Grimes

I hope you folks realize that you're embarrasing the *%&# out of me..... just glad to help....

Jim Warman