How long before code P0455...

comes back on MIL if the problem wasn't fixed correctly? The guy I took my 96 Explorer 4.0 to said I had cracked hose at the component near the left front headlight (purge solenoid?) so he cut off cracked piece and reattached. It looks like a molded L shaped end piece on the hose and doesn't appear to me that would be possible. I think maybe I was literally hosed.

Reply to
Nerdlinger