How to tell if My CV joint is bad in my back wheel?

Hey everyone,

I have a loud clicking noise coming from my back drivers wheel... I sputters when I accelerate, and makes a whining noise on the highway. Th clicking is only at low speeds.

I am thinking its the CV joint, but not sure. I have had everything els checked out, so its just about the last thing.

Thank

-

Message posted using

information at