I can't find the turn signal/hazard flasher on a 1995 Explorer

My kid turned on my hazard lights. I heard a buzzing sound, then nothing. Now, neither the turn signals or the hazard lights work. I checked the fuses and the light bulbs and all seem fine. I cannot locate the flasher. Any advice on how to find the flasher or what kind of flasher to buy would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Brad

Reply to
Brad Tebow