if you ever have problems with your console cd-changer

This post is from a ford tech guy and it helped me to go my cd player back online. I had a screw lodged in the bottom that was causing trouble. Any other questions, hit me with them.

-fog-dog

Reply to
fog-dog

Also,

This guy will repair your cd-changer and will be much cheapr than getting ford to repair it.

-fog-dog

Reply to
fog-dog