installing real oil pressure sender Merc Mty 5.0

well, i bought a real one for my 2000 mountaineer, 5.O AWD..hate th

dummy light/gauge. then i went under the truck and saw where the oi pressure switch is...looks like a real bitch to get a t-fitting i there. i was on line yesterday, and saw an oil filter relocation kit.. am wondering iF i can put the sender on a t-fitting, and put it in lin with the oil filter relcation tubing. Anyone have any thoughts on that I have 2 questions:

a. would i get a good pressure reading

b. are these relocation kits going to cause any problems with my oi circulation

-- MACE

Reply to
MACE