Interior lights

Not much info to go on but does anyone know of a problem that would cause interior lights to stay on? Besides a door being open!!!! Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Acura God

Depending on year, the light switch is incorporated in the door latches. They tend to stick, which leaves the interior lights and you going crazy trying to figure out why.

I sprayed my locks with brake parts cleaner to get the original grease out (make sure to protect the paint from overspray), and then lubed with silicone spray. No further problems in 6 yrs.

Reply to
Vito

Has the rotary type dimmer switch on the dash accidentally 'clicked' into the on position? Daft as it seems, this one had be baffled for a couple of days...

Simon H

Reply to
Simon H