Kleenex Travelers

I have a 95 Explorer and I'm trying to find out where I can buy the Kleenex Travelers tissues for the console compartment. I used to be able to purchase them at Walmart but I've checked the 2 stores near me and neither of them carry them anymore. I know the vehicle is 10 years old now so I'm not even sure if Kleenex even makes them anymore. Does anyone where I might be able to find them? And do the newer Explorers still have the console compartment for these tissues?

Reply to
Tony P.

What I do is buy kleenex that is approximately the right size (a little bigger is OK) and open the old box and transplant the new ones to it and seal the end. I haven't seen the properly sized boxes in years...

Reply to
Al Williams

The proper sized boxes are available at Wally Mart. Usually for a buck a piece. I have a supply at the house and I buy them when I think about it. They are the childrens school sized packs.

Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher1

Reply to
Big Shoe

I've got a '96 Explorer and gave up years ago trying to put Kleenex in the console - I just jammed some napkins in there. Well, I found a much better use for the Kleenex dispenser. My Glock

17 magazine fits just perfect in the Kleenex hole. It doesn't fall out and is easy to get to....
Reply to
To Arms!!

I just velcro'ed an old IWB holster to the passenger side of the console for my Kimber.

Reply to
jrchilds

In Kansas City I get mine at Walgreen's

Reply to
Michael MacMahon

i used to get them from drug emporium (tx) for about 79 cents, but didn't see them last time i was there. "Tony P." wrote in message news:0 snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com... I have a 95 Explorer and I'm trying to find out where I can buy the Kleenex Travelers tissues for the console compartment. I used to be able to purchase them at Walmart but I've checked the 2 stores near me and neither of them carry them anymore. I know the vehicle is 10 years old now so I'm not even sure if Kleenex even makes them anymore. Does anyone where I might be able to find them? And do the newer Explorers still have the console compartment for these tissues?

Reply to
stevie

I've never had an issue with finding them in my dealer's parts dept. For the OP, the same sized boxes were used through '01.

Reply to
Jim Tiberio

Reply to
Big Shoe