Lawsuit against U-Haul

I too have joined the disappointed Ford Explorer consumers and was appalled to find out that U-Haul had capitalized the market of trailer rentals and would not rent to this group of consumers. This is considered discrimination when there is no other company in the game as U-Haul is considered a conglomerate. I believe we as Ford Explorer owners have a class action lawsuit since we can't rent a trailer and we are always in a situation to either rent a truck which is more expensive, get another vehicle which is ridiculous or just not move which is impossible. If anyone knows of a good Business Law Lawyer that would be willing to take our complaints on with U-Haul I would be willing to file a lawsuit against them. I moved across the country and was forced to drive my Explorer as I couldn't even pull the truck behind the rental truck I rented from Penske as I was told that 2005 Explorers are too heavy. The weight minimum is 4100 and Explorers weigh about 4400. You can check this out with all the rental companies' budget, Penske, U-Haul and all them will tell you the Ford Explorer trucks are too heavy and tires are too large. I had to have someone drive the rental truck that I had rented and I had to drive my Ford Explorer truck. This tripled my cost to move across the country and I am upset about the inconvenience all because U-Haul wouldn't rent me the trailer that they had reserved for me initially. If anyone knows a lawyer please let me know and I will contact him or her as I definitely want to file a lawsuit.

Thanks

Reply to
susanlwilliams0426

They're doing you a favor. U-haul equipment is poorly maintained and dangerous. I worked for them for a few months as a mechanic before my conscience got to me. Their genius lawyers decided Explorers were too risky due to the rollover fiasco years ago (first generation Explorers '91-94). I can't imagine how much money they've lost because of this stupid policy but good. Hope it's a lot. I know it's not so easy to find an alternative to u-haul but they're out there and bound to have better equipment and attitude.

Reply to
Bob