leaky steering wheel.

You read it right. After a couple of months of finding black stuff on my fingers I traced it to my steering wheel. Whatever is giving the wheel shape is black and leaking out in the hot summer interior. It's coming out the seams at the back of the wheel, which is why I never noticed it until I got home. Anybody know of a cure or can recommend a *good* steering wheel cover.

Reply to
Michael Painter

This seems to be a common problem. It happened with my 92 several years back. I bought a very nice leather steering wheel cover from Pepboys for $15. I don't remember the brand. It had to be stitched onto the steering wheel, which is tedious, but it looks great!

Reply to
Steve Manifold