Loss of transmission fluid

Me EB 1994, 165k miles spewed all of the transmission fluid onto Home Depot Car Park Saturday. Apparently from the engine gearbox mating point.

She is sitting in my drive way awaiting transport to my local mechanic.

Any one experienced similar and the possible cure.

I was waiting for my motorcycle to be rescued by HRCA, when it happened, I called AAA, spent four and a half hours in 95° waiting around.

Not a good day

Gee, when mine did that it cost me $2400 for a rebuilt transmission.....the darned thing had gone TU when moving cross-country.

Reply to
John Riggs

WOW !

I didn't know Gianni Versace made transmissions !!

Did they at least lube YOU up before you got they installed the shaft :) ???

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

No, I had to grin and bare it ;-0

Reply to