Maps and Cargo lights does not work

Hello I have a problem with the map and cargo lights of me ford explorer XLS 2002. A couples weeks ago the maps lights does not turn on, when an active the switch of one of them (roof top lights, map and room light). the room light work fine. I change the light bulb with new ones tested and does not work, pull out the lights assembly and clean up and looked and don't finded any anormal. A week later the cargo light does not turn on when the doors are closed. I check the cargo light assembly (swicth,contact), I clean tested again and nothing happen. The only way that the cargo light is on, is when the doors are open or when I turn on with the dimmer control switch. Also checked the fuse panel and found all in good conditions. Tell what need to do to fix that problems.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
kaminosapa