Mazda truck

I was looking at the interior of the Mazda truck and it looked amazingly like the interior of my 1996 explorer. Why the big similarity?

Reply to
MD

It's the same thing maybe? The Hayne's Manual for the 91-94 Explorer includes the Navajo.

I think my Explorers were made in Mexico (91 and 92). So I would guess that the Mazdas were also made in Mexico. The Nissans are made in Georgia and Tennessee. My old F350 was made in Canada. Pontiac sells a car made by Honda or Toyota or somebody. I figure in a couple more years there will only be one car manufacturer in Malaysia or someplace and all the cars will just be assembled in whatever country they are going to be distributed in and the appropriate label slapped on.

Reply to
Ulysses