my 2002 FE XLT- Proof- Rear End Whine is Acknowledged by Ford and they will REPLACE THE REAR AXLE ON WARRANTY

Its a known defect in the rear axle according to the dealership.

again, its a defect and will be replaced free.

I am bringing my car in tomorrow morning to have it done...

So don't believe *any* dealer if they trying to throw you off..Its warrantied, fixable, and should be fixed (unless you like your car making a really annoying sound).

Cheers,

-sd

Some Dude

naMniaR