New Ford Taurus SHO Website

My name is Tim Hudspeth. I have a new personal SHO website. It includes a gallery, multimedia, messages forums, guestbook, faqs and more. Although I have a little problem with multimedia downloads not working properly, (which is being worked on) everything else does. Join the message forum if you can. Check it out! the address is:

Tim Hudspeth