new Mountaineer

Just purchased a new 03 Mountaineer

Beautiful SUV

Excellent vehicle!

Looked at the Highlander Too small for the money

Reply to
Maryann

Glad you like it. We traded in our '98 explorer for an '02 EB.....to many improvements in '02 to list here. wth

Reply to
wth

I agree...we traded (I sold) our '99 Eddie Bauer for an '03 Mountaineer Premier. It now has 12000 miles. The real question will be the Ford quality thing. The '99 was great for teh first 15,000 miles or so. After that it was one thing after another...much covered by warranty but later it was not. If this is not a better vehicle, it will be our last Ford product. I agree that the design is the best in the mid-to-largish SUV category. It's Ford's last chance at quality, however, for me. My Lexus ES300 is such a pleasure compared to my (prior) Ford products. So we'll see. The jury is still out.

Reply to
B.D. Newman