New (to me) 2000 Ford Explorer Limited - 5.0 - AWD - Pearl White

Well, the 94 Green/Teal limited finally moved on to other pastures and I had the opportunity to pick up a PRISTINE 2000 Ford Explorer Limited with the 5.0 Liter V8 Motor, All Wheel Drive in White Pearl Clearcoat Metallic with the Med Prairie Tan Interior.

This vehicle is leaps and bounds beyond the 94 Limited and I feel lucky to have found such a clean example. Still love the looks of the

94 but this one is great as well. View the attachments for this post at:
Spanks
94 but this one is great as well.

A few more View the attachments for this post at:

Spanks