Noise

I often hear what can best be described as a snap from under the front end when I shift from Reverse to Drive after backing up on my 03. Anyone know if that is abnormal? Thanks.

Also, when first starting up in the morning, the 03 is "loud" which I presume indicates that the 4WD has engaged the front wheels. Stops after about 2 minutes or a 1 mile or so. Normal?

8K on the truck.
Reply to
Paul M

Same type of noise happens with my 03. It's something to do with the air intake when you have a cold engine. It gradually goes away as the engine starts to warm up. Also, there is a TSB on rough running engines in 03's when they start up - also poor shifting characteristics - especially hunting back and forth going up small hills. They reprogramed my computer and it's like a different vehicle.

Sy Cohen

Reply to
Sy Cohen