Noise from Cam Sensor

I read the other info for this subject, i also had the tensioner belt, pulley replaced. My question is, since i still get the squeaky noise (not as much) did i need to pay to get the tensioner changed out? The dealer is now telling me i need the cam sendor changed out. The dealer says yes - why? if i still get the noise, did they misdiagnose the first time?? Thanks for any info.

Reply to
cori

Sounds to me like they don't know what they are doing.

Reply to
John Riggs

Reply to
Fred 2