OBD2 check engine code readers and erasers

Some were asking about OBD2 check engine code readers and erasers. This EBAY store has them too and the auctions start at 1 cent !! Good Luck.

Ferrari3

Strange.. I didn't think this was a "wanted" or "for sale" newsgroup. I also find it strange that you're from Dallas and you recommend an ebay store that's also based in Dallas. Strange coincidence ?

Reply to
Steve Sigman