OS sensor

I have a 2001 ford explorer sport trac. The check engine light will not go off so I took it to auto zone where they tested it and informed me that i needed two new oxygen sensors. I have replaced the one on the exhaust but i do not know where the other one is.

Reply to
Massive2001

Autozone's motivation in reading codes is to sell parts, not to repair your vehicle. Even if they honestly wanted to help, their sales persons are not exactly trained mechanics with extensive knowledge of every vehicle on the planet. Return the sensor that you have not yet used and post the numeric trouble codes here. There is about 95% chance that the source of your problem has nothing to do with oxygen sensors (there are 4 of those, by the way).

Reply to
Happy Traveler