overdrive light flashing

hi there just had my 95 explorer limited transmission rebuilt, now the o/d light on the dash is flashing and the switch was also going on and off but seems ok now. but the light is still flashing. what am i looking for, just a hint please

Reply to
up north

You are looking for a trip back to the transmission shop... codes need to be read, cause to be determined and warranty to be applied if the cause was a result of the repair.

My GAAAWWWDDD, don't any of these heathens south of the 49th road test their work????

Reply to
Jim Warman

Reply to
up north