Parts suppliers

I would like to buy a blower motor speed control. Are there sources other than Ford?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Superj

I hope I can do this on this messageboard, but parts.com has lots of dealers with an online ford catalog. If you want to save money, get the part number you want from the dealer, and paste it into the catalog of every merchant. Once you find the lowest price, contact them to find out shipping costs. I buy almost all my parts this way and pay less for Ford than aftermarket.

Reply to
Lenny via CarKB.com