pass. POWER widow stuck down...

seems this happens every few years, but I can't remember how I fixed it last time. Not a motor issue. More like a switch/replay/dirty contact issue or "something needs to reset" issue ideas? thanks! dan 1994 Exploder XLT 4x4

Reply to
dan

UPDATE:

..after removing the inside door panel and pushing, pulling, loosening screws, tightening screws, disconnecting voltage, reconnecting voltage, hissing, kicking, and a lot of head scratching --the window miraculously began working again???????-go figure.

df

Reply to
dan

This is a test reply

Reply to
Jim Warman

Among other things, I might suspect a dead spot in the armature... not uncommon.... What I can say with certainty is that mechanical things cannot "heal" themselves.. But they can go away only to come back to haunt....

FWIW, instead of posting a test message, why not post the message.... if it shows up, it shows up. If not, it didn't work. My ISP allows XXX Mb for this NG.... it don't matter if it is genuine requests for help, spam of binaries on a text only group..... Here's the cap - too bad, so sad...

Reply to
Jim Warman